|Copyright 2006-2010 Abiant, Inc.
Abiant has also processed and analyzed data from over 30 different sites involved in the Alzheimer's
Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI). In addition, Abiant has relationships with multiple sites having
Abiant partners with sites globally to collect
image data. All data is transferred to
Abiant's offices, where it is processed and
- Evaluates and qualifies each site
- Evaluates imaging equipment (including phantom studies)
- Provides Standard Operating Procedures with numerous
- Trains staff at all sites
- Selects and manages clinical lab tests
- Coordinates and monitors site resources
- Processes all data centrally.
Abiant has worked with sites in Illinois, Ohio,
California, Belgium, the Netherlands, and
Amsterdam, and has relationships with additional
sites in the United States and abroad. Several of
these sites have on-site cyclotrons allowing studies
using 11C, 18F, 15O, and other radioisotopes.
|Abiant, Inc. 480 West Center Street, Grayslake, Illinois 60030
Data collection at the site has a material impact upon image
data quality. Abiant: